Purple Parade 2017 - Support Inclusion ; Celebrate Abilities

Purple Parade 2017

Are you free from 3PM to 7PM this coming Saturday (28th Oct 2017)? If yes, you are cordially invited to attend the 5th Purple Parade at the Suntec City (Suntec Plaza).

In case you are still clueless, Purple Parade is an annual event to support inclusion and celebrate abilities of people with special needs. It happens to be the brainchild of the son of my friend. I've been to the Purple Parade twice and I will be dropping by this Saturday too (in purple of course). So, if you happens to be there and see me, do say hi to me :-)

source: Purple Parade Official Site

Photo took in 2014 (I am the one on the right)
So, let's help to color Suntec City in Purple this Saturday! See you there...

For more details of Purple Parade 2017, check it out here.

Cheers!

Leap Category: Charity  

Comments