Welcome to Leap Hub





Thanks for dropping by and welcome to Leap Hub!

I am a firm believer that life is nothing but collation of bits and pieces of life experiences, hence, the more new experiences the better. My aim of creating this site is to provide a platform for everyone to have a chance to enrich their life experiences through sharing and caring.

There are a number of features I have in mind for this site, for a start I will be looking into the  following features first:

1. Sharing of the New Leap Every Week blog series.  As I mentioned earlier, new experiences is important to enrich our live, this blog series it to share my personal new experience (I called it new leap), it need not be something big or grand, as long as I have never done it before, I would called it a new experience.  

2. Allow users to share their "New Leap" on this site.

3. Experience-fulfillment tool. Look at it like Uber for experiences, you share with us your interest or hobbies (in the Uber concept, where you want to go), we will provide you with the matching programs/event near you (in the Uber concept, the car/taxi that fetch you there).  
 
And many more....

So, stay tuned and let's leap together on Leap Hub!

Best regards

Richard Ng 

Comments