New Leap Every Week (Preview)

Langkawi
As per my welcoming post (click here for details), I will be writing a blog series called "New Leap Every Week" detailing down every single new life experiences that I am going through, hopefully on the spot.

This is a preview post :-) Next week, I will be travelling to Langkawi Malaysia for a short weekend getaway with my family. To be frank, I have been to Langkawi once, but that was many many years ago when I was still schooling (probably more than 30 years) and I have zero recollection of my trip then. Besides, there are many new places of interest to explore there, for example, the cable car, underwater world etc.. So, I have to count this as a fresh experience. 

Stay tuned for my sharing of this upcoming new leap! 

What is your latest new leap (life experience)? 

Comments

  1. Nice for you man! I am planning to document my life too. Glad to have friends with the same interests. Have fun in your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael, thanks for dropping by so quickly and the kind words. Hope to see your sharing of your own site soon too. All the best...

      Delete

Post a Comment